High-tech systems for heating and drying of materials with an accurate and reliable run of individual processes, suitable for use in research, development, production, business activities, or for quality control. The sectional principle that applies to the design of laboratory ovens allows a wide range of optional equipment and accessories. The basic model is available – depending on the oven type – in volume size range from 22 to 707 liters, with either natural or forced air circulation and possibility to connect the vacuum.
The parameters inside the unit chamber are monitored and documented with the help of a PC, using a special SW WarmComm (optional equipment).
The laboratory ovens line meets the requirements of reproducibility and accuracy of temperature distribution and other parameters in temperature boxes, derived form such quality standards like ISO 9000 or ISO/17025.
Our laboratory ovens comply with the requirements of operation in accredited or certified laboratories.
- Chamber volume size: 22, 55, 111, 222, 404, and 707 liters
- Temperature range: Form 5°C above the ambient temperature up to 300°C
- Two lines of the basic control automatics: ECO line and EVO line
- Wide range of optional equipment and accessories
- Possibility of a printer or PC connection
- Short delivery terms