High-tech systems for incubation – both heating and cooling, humidity and light control – intended for use in research, development, production, business activities, or quality control. The sectional principle that applies to the design of laboratory ovens allows a wide range of optional equipment and accessories.
The basic model is available – depending on the oven type – in volume size range from 22 to 1212 liters, with either natural or forced air circulation, natural heating and cooling, controlled humidity and controlled CO2 atmosphere.
The parameters inside the unit chamber are monitored and documented with the help of a PC, using a special SW WarmComm (optional equipment).
The laboratory incubators line meets the requirements of reproducibility and accuracy of temperature distribution and other parameters in laboratory incubators, derived form such quality standards like ISO 9000 or ISO/17025.
Our laboratory incubators comply with the requirements of operation in accredited or certified laboratories.
- Chamber volume size: 22, 48, 55, 111, 170, 222, 404, 707 and 1212 liters
- Temperature range: Form 5°C above the ambient temperature up to 100°C
- Two lines of the basic control automatics: ECO line and EVO line
- Wide range of optional equipment and accessories
- Possibility of a printer or PC connection
- Short delivery terms