The principle of operation is based on a fine forced air circulation combined with a patented powerful cooling system and a humidifier situated in the chamber. A multiprocessor humidifying and dehumidifying control system together with a powerful illumination system ensure a perfect homogenous conditions for a precise simulation of some climatic processes.
The CLIMACELL series was specially developed for applications, in which as far as possible exact and reproducible simulation of various environmental conditions is important, e.g. stability trstiny of components, packaging materials, food or
chemicals, drugs, germination studies, plant cell or tissue cultures, insect cultures. This devices offers an interesting alternative to expensive testing chambers and testing rooms. Microprocessor/controlled humidity assembly with powerful lighting system are warranty of excellent homogene parameters for tests and grow conditions.
- Inner volume: 111, 222, 404, 707 and 1212 liters
- Working temperature: From 0.0°C up to 100°C (without humidity); from 10°C to 95°C (with humidity)
- Refrigerant: R134a (R449a)
- Medium for humidity development: demineralized water
- Humidity range: 10%-98% RH
- Inner glass door
- Inner chamber: Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)