- Compact, reliable and economical
- Quick and safe
- Chamber volumes come in 15, 20 and 25 liters
- Microprocessor control; easy and clear operation
- Can be placed on table-tops
- Wide range of sterilization programs on offer
An integral line of table-top steam sterilizers for a wide range of use. The sterilization effect is achieved through the action of saturated water steam subject to a specified temperature, pressure and sterilization exposure time. Usually, a temperature of 121°C or 134°C is applied during the sterilization exposure time, which ranges from 4 – 60 minutes, depending on the nature of use. The actual process runs in a closed pressure chamber that is made out of stainless steel. These units do not have to be firmly connected to a water supply or discharge piping.
The pressure chamber and the door are made out of stainless steel (DIN 1.4571, AISI 316 Ti). Except for electric energy, these units require neither any firm connection to any media distribution nor water discharge piping.