- hanging stainless steel cabinets
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard height of cabinets: 650 mm
- standard depth of cabinets: 300 and 400 mm
- standard width of cabinets: 500 to 1500 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical cabinets according to individual order possible
Basic design elements:
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The cabinets can be provided with full or glazed door. The shelves are made in various types according to individual wishes.
The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral lines of hanging cabinets are available with the standard depths from 300 to 400 mm and widths from 500 to 1500 mm. The standard height of the cabinets with two shelves is 650 mm. According to their specification the cabinets can be open or closable with door. Due to the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces the hanging cabinets and shelves are suitable for all workplaces in medicine, laboratories and public catering.
- hanging cabinet with one shelf
Optional accessories for ordering:
- hanging cabinets can be provided with additional shelves
- hanging cabinets can be provided with door (full or glazed)
- atypical dimensions and shapes of cabinets or shelves