- hanging stainless steel racks and shelves
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard depth of racks and shelves: 300 and 640 mm
- standard width of racks: 620 to 2000 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical racks and shelves according to individual order possible
Basic design elements
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral lines of hanging racks and shelves are available with the standard depths from 300 to 620 mm and widths from 500 to 2000 mm. Due to the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces the hanging racks and shelves are suitable for all workplaces in medicine, laboratories and public catering.