- rolling stainless steel cabinets (mobile drawer cabinets)
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard height of cabinets: 708 mm
- standard depth of cabinets: 500 mm
- standard width of cabinets: 620 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical mobile cabinets according to individual order possible
Basic design elements
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. The wheels have an antistatic finishing. Two wheels are provided with brake. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The drawers are provided with a first-quality travelling mechanism. The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral line of rolling cabinets – also called mobile containers. The cabinets with three shelves are, as mobile support areas, designed especially for placing under work tables. An interesting novelty is the dust-tight transport cart designed for transport of containers with instruments. Due to their ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces the mobile containers are suitable for all workplaces in medicine and laboratories.
The rolling cabinets for transport of containers with instruments have the capacity of 6 containers with the volume of one sterilization unit (according to EN 285).