- rolling stainless steel racks
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard height of racks: 2015 mm
- standard depth of racks: 620 mm
- standard width of racks: 1035 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical rolling racks according to individual order possible
Basic design elements
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. The wheels have an antistatic finishing. Two wheels are provided with brake. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral line of rolling racks enables an optimal and flexible use of space and manipulation with the stored materials. Due to the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces the mobile racks are suitable for all workplaces in medicine and laboratories.