- classic stainless steel cabinets with full or glazed door
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard height: 2015 mm
- standard depth: 600 mm
- standard width: 620 to 1200 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical cabinets according to individual order possible
Basic design elements
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral line of standing cabinets is available with the standard depths of 600 mm and widths from 620 to 1200 mm. The height of the cabinets is usually 2015 mm. According to their specification the cabinets can be provided with various types of shelves. On demand the cabinets can be provided with full or glazed door. Due to the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces the hanging cabinets are suitable for all workplaces in medicine, laboratories and public catering.