- standing stable stainless steel racks
- modern ergonomic design
- top-quality materials and components
- ground stainless steel surface of operating areas
- wide range of variants and accessories
- short terms of delivery
Basic technical data
- standard depth of racks and shelves: 300 and 640 mm
- standard width of racks: 620 to 2000 mm
- material – stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304)
- manufacturing of atypical racks and shelves according to individual order possible
Basic design elements
The basic design elements are made of first-quality stainless steel DIN 1.4301, AISI 304. All edges and functional joints are perfectly welded to eliminate the contamination risk. The surfaces are ground and offer an elegant uniform appearance with all furniture pieces. This surface is identical with the paneling of steam sterilizers or with optionally manufactured stainless steel walls.
Changes in the design and make reserved.
Product series description
The integral line of stainless steel racks is available with the standard depths of 620 mm and widths from 620 to 2000 mm. The height of the racks is usually 2015 mm. According to their specification the racks can be provided with various types of shelves. Due to the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces these racks are suitable for all workplaces in medicine, laboratories and public catering.
The rack shelves can be made as a standard or adapted for instrument containers.