- Small steam sterilizer
- Quick, powerful, smart and exceptional
- Saves space and consumption of media
- Autonomous design or feeding with demi water from water treatment plant fixed to water mains
- Automatic door control
- Easy and easy to use
- A graphic printer or computer can be connected to the unit to print, assess and archive a detailed report on each sterilization cycle (RS 232 interface)
- Short delivery terms
Basic technical data
- Chamber volume: 25 liters
- Temperature range: From 102°C to 134°C
- Built-in separate full-scope steam generator
- Gravitational venting of the chamber
- Flexible PT 100 sensor for solution sterilization
- Two microprocessor control system (Master-Slave)
- Touch display for comfort control
- 10 user programs
- Separate control and cycle registration system
- Autonomous design or feeding by de-mineralized water from water works firmly connected to a water distribution network
Basic design elements
Sterilization chamber with electric heated jacket and independent steam generator made of high-quality stainless steel (DIN 1.4571, AISI 316Ti).
In order to save energy and minimize heat radiation, the chamber is perfectly insulated with ecological insulating material. Sensors, valves, the powerful air pump and other important design elements are manufactured by leading world producers. The unit is fitted with a pump to fill the distilled water supply tank and it does not need to be connected to water discharge piping.
Right of change of construction and design reserved.
Savings of time, water consumption and service comfort
- compact dimensions and small weight
- optimal useful performance
- rapid steam generation system
- many sterilization programs for selection possibility depending on sterilized material type
- user setting of programs
- keeping the user programs and easy handling using chip cards
- movable sensor for temperature sensing directly in the solution
- possibility of time-delayed switch on of the device and start of its program
- in case of programs with controlled cooling possibility of material removal after reaching the temperature of 50–60°C, at any time during the temperature regulation phase
Top-Level Ergonomics and Quality
- sterilization chamber with electric heated jacket and independent steam generator made of high-quality stainless steel (DIN 1.4571, AISI 316Ti)
- automatic door closing
- touch display (graphic LCD)
- heat removal out of the sterilizer using powerful cooling system with no request for water connection
- automatic control with two microprocessors
- built-in separate tanks for demi water and waste water with the volume of 6,5 litres – sufficient for performance of at least 5 sterilization cycles with maximal possible load
- indication of max./min. feeding water level and max. waste water level
- batch counter
- RS 232 interface with possibility of external printer connection for documentation of sterilization processes
- connection to external computer for documentation of sterilization processes using communication software
- possibility of PC connection with communication software PrinterArchiv for data saving
- possibility of change of sterilization programs parameters using the software UNICONFIG
- common two-processor management and control system of sterilization
- mechanic - electric system of door blocking with micro switches
- the door blocking system is connected with the value of overpressure, temperature and presence of solution in sterilization chamber
- automatic transition to safe conditions in case of program interruption
- error warning messages
- antibacterial filter reliably provides quality of chamber aeration after the drying phase in case of underpressure
- safety valve for protection against max. allowed overpressure exceeding
- thermal fuse for protection against inadmissible overheating of electric heating of the sterilization chamber jacket
- thermal fuse for protection against inadmissible steam generator operation without water
Conformity with European standards
- The small steam sterilizer STERILAB – meets requirements of technical and legislative regulations of the CR and EU without any exceptions.
- P1 Solutions - spontaneous cooling 121°C/20 min, sterilization of solutions in open bottles, movable temperature sensor PT 100.
- P2 Agars - cooling down 121, 121°C/20 min, sterilization of solutions and agars in open bottles, after termination of controlled cooling down - automatically 1 hour of tempered sterilization chamber with the temperature of 55–60°C, controlled cooling down, movable temperature sensor PT 100.
- P3 Arnold 102 - 102°C/30 min, sterilization of solutions and agars in open bottles, sterilization by “freely flowing steam”, movable temperature sensor PT 100, spontaneous cooling.
- P4 Temperature cycle 100/121/60 - 121°C/20 min, boiling and sterilization of agars in open bottles 30 min at absolute pressure of 110 kPa and 10 min at absolute pressure of 120 kPa and 20 min, with sterilization temperature of 121°C, after termination of controlled cooling down - automatically 1 hour of tempered sterilization chamber with the temperature of 55–60°C, controlled cooling down, movable temperature sensor PT 100.
- P5 Unpacked instruments 134 - 134°C/10 min, sterilization of unpacked solid non-porous objects, controlled cooling down, movable temperature sensor PT 100 is not used.
- P6 Decontamination 134 - 134°C/60 min, decontamination program for unpacked solid non-porous objects and for solutions, controlled cooling down, movable temperature sensor PT 100 is not used.
- P7, P8, P9, P10 Special -modified program P1, P2, P4, P6
- Change of parameters of sterilization exposition range – time 1–60 min, temperature 100–134°C.
The device is designed for sterilization of solutions in open bottles, unpacked solid non-porous objects of metal and glass, for sterilization and thermal preparation of laboratory masses – agars, solutions, etc.