STERIVAP hp il is the representative of a new generation of big steam sterilizers meeting without exception the basic EU technical-legislative rules. The device’s conception is based on the requirements of the European directives No. 2006/95/EC, 89/336/EEC, 97/23/EC and on the provisions of EN 285+A2 and EN ISO 17665-1 standards and is also fit to the individual needs of each working places. Both the pressure chamber and the steam generator are designed and manufactured in the certified quality system according to the European Directive for pressure equipment No. 97/23/EC or, in case of an individual requirement, according to the standards ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 (for the USA and Canada) or according to the license regulations AQCIQ (for China). The construction of the device meets the GMP and GLP requirements.
The device meets the latest health service, laboratories, pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry requirements. We offer many other optional services to our clients, contributing to the sterilisation processes quality increasing: requirements for proving of permanent sterilisation quality in line with device parameters declared by producer (importer), we offer also the service making of Q – installation qualification, OQ – operating qualification and PQ – processing qualification (validation) to the STERIVAP hp il steam sterilizers users.
We also offer the making of FAT and SAT sterilizers takeover tests. The tests and validations according to the EN ISO 17665-1 and customer´s specifications standards are performed with use of our accredited testing laboratory potential.
The latest modularly built STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer is suitable for the microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology and waste decontamination area. The sterilizer line with chamber volume 148–1490 litres. The steam sterilizers are intended for sterilization of solid objects without liquids content, liquid sterilization – solutions, cultural and boiling soils, suspensions and emulsions, liquid medical forms; steam decontamination.
The STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer – safe, quick, ergonomically designed, easy to handle, with possibility of individual modifications and with versatile use.
The superior production quality, modern electronic and high quality materials are in case of STERIVAP HP IL equally obvious as theuser properties or extraordinary safety and reliability level.
- unique divided double sterilization chamber jacket for better and more accurate sterilization cycle processing with an independent and stable system of chamber preheating, which reduces the demi-water consumption by approx. 20%
- outer insulating jacket of the sterilising chamber with high quality insulation, which reduces substantially the heat losses, saves the energy
- standard built-in device for saving of water for suction pump, which saves ca 15% of water running costs
- steam generator with the microprocessor automatic, with the unique construction, with the high performance, with the thermal deaeration of the demi-water for minimisation of the non-condensed gases and with the automatic desalinisation secures short times of the sterilising cycles and permanently high steam quality
- function “Automatic morning putting-on“ is other from many economical products, which will save the operating personnel working time; the device will be put on at the predefined time without the operating personnel presence, it will be automatically preheated and makes the vacuum test, and so it is prepared for operation on the start of user working time
- function “Automatic morning putting-on“ is other from many economical products, which will save the operating personnel working time; the device will be put on at the predefined time without the operating personnel presence, it will be automatically preheated and makes thevacuum test, and so it is prepared for operation on the start of user working time
- well-arranged, ergonomic placed control panels
- easy intuitive control and service
- modern and ergonomic horizontal chamber positioning
- possibility to use the comfortable transport and charging equipment for all types
- automatic sealing and motoric door movement
- service only from the front and one optional side wall
- possibility of the right and left version for optima space use
- robust divided stainless-steel skeleton, with possibility of door opening of 1 000 mm
- motoric sterilisation chamber door control with an unique spring mechanism without counterweight, with double security door protection (security bar and coupling)
- simple mechanical filters on the media inputs for the valve and air pump protection
- bacteriologic fi lter for fi lling the sterilisation chamber by air (0,1 μm)
- watertight outlet supply – for the reason of humidity elimination in the instrument area are all pipes connected into a common reservoir, insulated from the ambient
- tubular distributions and the valves transporting steam into the sterilisation chamber and demi water into the built-in steam generator are standard made from the stainless steel
- powerful, noiseless air pump for higher efficiency and reliability (two-stage for the 446 to 669 types)
- single and double (passing through) door version (type 446–6618 vertically and type 9612– 9621 horizontally sliding door)
- stainless steel device facing sheets are against the standard solutions hardened by frame ensuring the extended lifetime and noiseless device operation
- easy access into the device is secured by lockable door panels
- own, external and combined steam source
- more than 60 optional specific additives (e.g. a possibility of chamber equipping by a flexible PT 100 sensor for safe and accurate cycles controlling during the work with microbiological cultures and solutions, a possibility of building-in the device for the after-cooling of condensate, a possibility of adaptation for decontamination of materials, “Bio-Seal” gastight version, pressure gauges, a range of individual programmes modification, …)
- the highest possible operational safety, double system of process data collection and evaluation and continual comparison and evaluation of these data
- any detected deviation above the permitted value activates the error message
- PLC control consisting from two microprocessor control systems (Master - Slave) for independent evaluation, control and documentation of working cycles
- unlimited number and easy modifi cation of programs by means of chip cards
- unique error protocol for precise and quicker error diagnostics
- up to 20 standard programmes in basic software
- easy individual programme modification
- more than 80 service programs for easy set-up, calibration, diagnostics and service
Besides the standard operation and safety procedures and processes, the sterilization of solutions is monitored also by three independent systems – chamber temperature and pressure check, temperature in the reference bottle check and the minimum time necessary for the sterilization cycle check. Only if the conditions of all three mentioned processes are met, the program is declared as finished and the system allows to open the chamber door.
- the massive chamber, door and the heating jacket are made from highquality stainless steel AISI 316 Ti and AISI 316 L
- cambered sterilization chamber bottom for perfekt drying
- standard surface of the sterilizing chamber– polishing of the chamber internal surface Ra 1,25 μm (Ra 50 μinch); optional polishing with roughness Ra 0,8 μm (Ra 32 μinch) or polishing into the mirror-lustre with
- perfect Rockwool thermal insulation with thikness of 125 mm together with the third external insulating jacket
- as a standard, all chambers are provided with two easily accessible input nozzles for validation with the diameter of 25 and 50 mm
- the motor driven door with a spring system without counterweight is provided by two independent safety systems – a contact bar and clutch with an adjustable slip force
- on demand, we make the chamber passivation (pickling)
- the steam generator is made from the high-quality stainless steel AISI 316 Ti
- high-quality Rockwool insulation and external insulating jacket reduce the thermal losses considerably
- thermal de-aeration of the demi-water for minimizing the content of non-condensed gases in the steam generator
- the function of water filling and the steam generátor power are controlled and monitored by the kontrol system Master and Slave
- for pharmaceutical use, we offer a special equipment instead of standard delivered steam generator
- modern technology of the touch display “touch-screen” 12“ with ergonomically adjustable panel ensures the transparent and easy operation on the charging device side
- on the discharging device side (in case of two-door version) the display “touch-screen“ 5,7“ ensures the transparent and easy operation
- the actual working phase and pressure in the sterilization chamber
- PLC control panels located outside the thermally exposed zone
- PLC consisting from two microprocessor control systems (Master-Slave) with own sensors for independent working cycles evaluation, control and documentation
- “Emergency stop“ function integrated into the control panel, enables, in case of need, the device putting into the idle condition
- built in printer for sterilization processes documentation
- possibility of choosing the language for communication with the device
- transparent digital displaying of vapour pressure in the sterili-zation chamber jacket and in the steam generator, of pressure and temperature in the sterilization chamber (reference bottle)
- clock – indication of remaining programme time and indication of real time
- visual and acoustical signalisation of states and processes
- function “Automatic morning puttingon“ enables to put the device on at the predefined time without the operating personnel presence, its automatic preheating and making the vacuum test
- optional accessory for special laboratory applications – choice and start of programme also from the clean side
- choice and start of programme also from the clean side
- “Records history“ – this function allows to choose the required record from the history (last 10 records) and to print it, or to display the pressure and temperature record (either in graphical or numerical form)
- “Errors history“ – this function allows to display the last 20 error messages
- “Additional comments“ – the device allows the operator to add additional comments to the individual programmes and/or cycles (such as the product name, no. of the load, batch no. etc.), t he comments will then be printed together with the record
- “Login“ (access rights) – the device enables to set the user rights for the device use “Free Use” mode and “Individual Access Rights” mode
- standard batch counter and another optional daily batch counter
The STERIVAP hp steam sterilizer can be used for sterilization of solid, porous and plastic materials, processing and subsequent sterilization of agars (substrates), sterilization of solutions in open and closed bottles, disinfection of materials, waste decontamination, etc.
The instrument enables the installation of up to the 20 fixed programmes in the basic version, according to the specific customer needs.
- “Heating” 134°C/ 1 min
- “Universal” 134°C/ 7 min, with following drying
- “Universal Containers” 134°C/ 7 min, with intensive drying
- “Rubber” 121°C/ 20 min, with following drying
- “Instruments Quickly” 134°C/ 4 min, with following short drying, for non packed instruments for immediately following use
- “Bowie&Dick Test” – Steam penetration test – 134°C/ 3,5 min
- “Vacuum Test” – Chamber air tightness test – compensatory phase length is 5 min, test length is 10 min
The installed programmes could be later, anytime, modified by a chip card system directly at the user. On the chip cards, the programmes developed and tested by producer are saved, based on the order.
Special laboratory software
enables to the operating personnel to make individual modifications of already programmed sterilization programmes.
The user can modify:
- sterilisation temperature ± 3°C from the set values, the upper limit is 135°C
- sterilisation time within 0–600 min
- drying phase length 0–60 min
- number of drying phases within 0–10 phases
- evacuation number within 0–10 phases
- in case of solution programmes, the cooling temperature, the upper limit is 120°C
- in case of programmes controlled by Fo parameter, the Fo parameter within 0–600
We also offer special UNICONFIG software enabling to modify all values of the sterilisation cycle (evacuation, vacuum depth, exposition, drying) and to set the values of the sterilisation cycle temperature and time. (The verification by producer is necessary.)
- Programmes without necessity of using of PT 100 sensor
- Programmes with special charge testing
- Programmes with possibility of use of the movable PT 100 sensor
- Programmes with bacteriological filter on the sterilisation chamber input/output and with continuous condensate sterilisation (suitable for • BSL 3, BSL 4 operations)
- Programms with wide scale of following specified optional accessories
The transparent documentation of working cycles could be secured by:
- independent documentation of working cycles with pressure and temperature recording, allowing the storage of the last 10 records in the sterilizer memory (up to tens of thousands optionally – SD card);
- connection to a PC and storing the records in the computer memory by means of the “Printer Archiv” software;
- connection of the sterilizer to a computer network (LAN) together with the software application Ecosoft and DP 3.5;
- cintegrated printer allowing to select one of two graphic outputs
The user service and support are fully secured by the wide-world net of BMT Medical Technology s.r.o. contract partners.
We have a wide net of branded service working places, connected to the HOT-LINE service, which secures the quick reaction on the customer inquiries and requests. For securing of the user comfort and for possibilities of the quick and high-quality service intervention, a special diagnostic programme was developed. We offer the ON-LINE internet sterilization device diagnostics and monitoring, which offers a quick and direct communication with the device and ensures the continuous, trouble-free operation of the working place. This all grants the low operational costs and the long device lifetime.
The device meets all current environmental requirements. It does not load the working place and the environment too. The outer insulating sterilization chamber jacket is made from the flame galvanised sheets with high-quality insulation, which considerable lowers the thermal loses, saves the electrical energy. The two-stage, noiseless suction pump with standard builtin device for water saving saves ca 15% of operating costs.
The unique high power steam generator construction with an automatic desalinisation ensures the short sterilization cycles times and permanently high steam quality. The unique divided double sterilization chamber jacket with a new steam filling system, which reduces the demi-water consumption by approx. 20%.
The materials assuring high device lifetime are used during the production. The device may be optional equipped by the accessory for wastewater aftercooling, what enables the setting of its waste temperature. Also during the shop working, the ecological processing methods are used. All important device parts and packing too are recyclable.
The device consists of 95% of steel, 4% of other materials, 1% electrical material and plastics. The ecological liquidation is made, after the disassembly, by an authorised person according to the EU rules, which correspond to the WEEE directive (Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment).
- gastight version “Bio-Seal” with possibility of independent and permanent chamber door sealing by pressurised air
- pressure sterilization chamber with mirror lustre
- stainless steel valves, sterilizable fi lters with integrity test
- F0 control of sterilizing process with supporting air pressure, forced jacket cooling with supporting air pressure, possibility of the charge showering
- e-documentation of sterilizing processes with the possibility of device connecting into the computer network (LAN)