STERIVAP HP IL is the representative of a new generation of big steam sterilizers meeting without exception the basic EU technicallegislative rules. The device’s conception is based on the requirements of the European directives No. 2006/95/EC, 89/336/EEC, 97/23/EC and on the provisions of EN 285+A2 and EN ISO 17665-1 standards and is also fi t to the individual needs of each working places. Both the pressure chamber and the steam generator are designed and manufactured in the certifi ed quality system according to the European Directive for pressure equipment No. 97/23/EC or, in case of an individua requirement, according to the standards ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 (for the USA and Canada) or according to the license regulations AQCIQ (for China). The construction of the device meets the GMP and GLP requirements.
The device meets the latest health service, laboratories, pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry requirements. We offer many other optional services to our clients, contributing to the sterilisation processes quality increasing: For the purposes of fulfi lling the GMP requirements for proving of permanent sterilisation quality in line with device parameters declared by producer (importer), we offer also the service making of Q – installation qualifi cation, OQ – operating qualifi cation and PQ – processing qualifi cation (validation) to the STERIVAP HP IL steam sterilizers users.
We also offer the making of FAT and SAT sterilizers takeover tests. The tests and validations according to the EN 285+A2 and EN ISO 17665-1 standards are performed with use of our accredited testing laboratory potential.
The latest modularly built STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer is suitable for the microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology and waste decontamination area. The steam sterilizers are intended for sterilization of solid objects without liquids content, liquid sterilization – solutions, cultural and boiling soils, suspensions and emulsions, liquid medical forms; steam decontamination.
The STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer – safe, quick, ergonomically designed, easy to handle, with possibility of individual modifi cations and with versatile use. The sterilizer line with chamber volume 148 – 1490 litres.The STERIVAP HP IL sterilizer – safe, quick, ergonomically designed, easy to handle, with possibility of individual Morici cations and with versatile use.
The superior production quality, modern electronic and high quality materials are in case of STERIVAP HP IL equally obvious as the user properties or extraordinary safety and reliability level.
- unique divided double sterilization chamber jacket for better and more accurate sterilization cycle processing with an independent and stable system of chamber preheating, which reduces the demi-water consumption by approx. 20 %
- outer insulating jacket of the sterilising chamber with high quality insulation, which reduces substantially the heat losses, saves the energy
- standard built-in device for saving of water for suction pump, which saves ca 15 % of water running costs
- steam generator with the microprocessor automatic, with the unique construction, with the high performance, with the thermal deaeration of the demi-water for minimisation of the non-condensed gases and with the automatic desalinisation secures short times of the sterilising cycles and permanently high steam quality
- function “Automatic morning putting-on“ is other from many economical products, which will save the operating personnel working time; the device will be put on at the predefi ned time without the operating personnel presence, it will be automatically preheated and makes the vacuum test, and so it is prepared for operation on the start of user working time
- volitelná funkce „Energetické maximum“ umožňuje vzájemnou regulaci provozu parních sterilizátorů v případech zabudovaného vyvíječe páry v souvislosti s hlídáním energetického maxima odběru el. energie pracoviště z technické centrály uživatele, čímž šetří náklady za zvýšený odběr el. energie
- well-arranged, ergonomic placed control panels
- easy intuitive control and service
- modern and ergonomic horizontal chamber positioning
- possibility to use the comfortable transport and charging equipment for all types
- automatic sealing and motoric door movement
- service only from the front and one optional side wall
- possibility of the right and left version for optima space use
- robust divided stainless-steel skeleton, with possibility of door opening of 1 000 mm
- motoric sterilisation chamber door control with an unique spring mechanism without counterweight, with double security door protection (security bar and coupling)
- simple mechanical fi lters on the media inputs for the valve and air pump protection
- bacteriologic fi lter for fi lling the sterilisation chamber by air (0,1 μm)
- watertight outlet supply – for the reason of humidity elimination in the instrument area are all pipes connected into a common reservoir, insulated from the ambient
- tubular distributions and the valves transporting steam into the sterilisation chamber and demi water into the built-in steam generator are standard made from the stainless steel
- powerful, noiseless air pump for higher efficiency and reliability (two-stage for the 446 to 669 types)
- single and double (passing through) door version (type 446–6618 vertically and type 9612– 9618 horizontally sliding door)
- stainless steel device facing sheets are against the standard solutions hardened by frame ensuring the extended lifetime and noiseless device operation
- easy access into the device is secured by lockable door panels
- own, external and combined steam source
- more than 60 optional specifi c additives (e.g. a possibility of chamber equipping by a fl exible PT 100 sensor for safe and accurate cycles controlling dutiny the work with microbiological cultures and solutions, a possibility of building-in the device for the aftercooling of condensate, a possibility of adaptation for decontamination of materials, “Bio-Seal” gastight version, pressure gauges, a range of individua programmes modifi cation, …)
- the highest possible operational safety, double system of process data collection and evaluation and continual comparison and evaluation of these data
- any detected deviation above the permitted value activates the error message
- two built-in microprocessor control systems (Master - Slave) for independent evaluation, control and documentation of working cycles
- unlimited number and easy modifi cation of programs by means of chip cards
- unique error protocol for precise and quicker error diagnostics
- up to 20 standard programmes in basic software
- easy individual programme modifi cation
- more than 80 service programs for easy set-up, calibration, diagnostics and service
Besides the standard operation and safety procedures and processes, the sterilization of solutions is monitored also by three independent systems – chamber temperature and pressure check, temperature in the reference bottle check and the minimum time necessary for the sterilization cycle check. Only if the conditions of all three mentioned processes are met, the program is declared as fi nished and the system allows to open the chamber door.
- the massive chamber, door and the heating jacket are made from high-quality stainless steel AISI 316 L
- cambered sterilization chamber bottom for perfekt drying
- standard surface of the sterilizing chamber– polishing of the chamber internal surface Ra 1,25 μm (Ra 50 μinch); optional polishing with roughness Ra 0,8 μm (Ra 32 μinch) or polishing into the mirrorlustre with surface roughness Ra 0,125 μm (Ra 5 μinch)
- perfect Rockwool thermal insulation with thikness of 125 mm together with the third external insulating jacket
- as a standard, all chambers are provided with two easily accessible input nozzles for validation with the diameter of 25 and 50 mm
- the motor driven door with a spring system without counterweight is provided by two independent safety
- systems – a contact bar and clutch with an adjustable slip force on demand, we make the chamber passivation (pickling)
- the steam generator is made from the high-quality stainless steel AISI 316 Ti
- high-quality Rockwool insulation and external insulating jacket reduce the thermal losses considerably
- thermal de-aeration of the demi-water for minimizing the content of non-condensed gases in the steam generator
- the function of water fi lling and the steam generátor power are controlled and monitored by the kontrol system Master and Slave
- for pharmaceutical use, we offer a special equipment instead of standard delivered steam generator
- modern technology of the touch display “touch-screen” 12“ with ergonomically adjustable panel ensures the transparent and easy operation on the charging device side
- on the discharging device side (in case of two-door version) the display “touch-screen“ with possibility of monitoring
- the actual working phase and pressure in the sterilization chamber
- control panels located outside the thermally exposed zone
- two built-in microprocessor control systems (Master and Slave) with own sensors for independent working cycles evaluation, control and documentation
- “total stop“ function integrated into the control panel, enables, in case of need, the device putting into the idle condition
- built in printer for sterilization processes documentation
- possibility of choosing the language for communication with the device
- transparent digital displaying of vapour pressure in the sterilization chamber jacket and in the steam generator, of pressure and temperature in the sterilization chamber (reference bottle)
- clock – indication of remaining programme time and indication of real time
- error report print with registration of all parameters in moment of the fault for possibility of quick and repote service too
- visual and acoustical signalisation of states and processes
- optional accessory for special laboratory applications
- choice and start of programme also from the clean side
- function “Automatic morning putting-on“ enables to put the device on at the predefi ned time without the operating personnel presence, its automatic preheating and making the vacuum test
The STERIVAP HP steam sterilizer can be used for sterilization of solid, porous and plastic materials, processing and subsequent sterilization of agars (substrates), sterilization of solutions in open and closed bottles, disinfection of materials, waste decontamination, etc.
The instrument enables the installation of up to the 20 fi xed programmes in the basic version, according to the specifi c customer needs.
- The standard equipment of the device includes the Preheating Program (134 °C/1 min)
- “Universal” 134 °C/ 7 min, with following drying
- “Universal Containers” 134 °C/ 7 min, with intensive drying
- “Rubber” 121 °C/ 20 min, with following drying
- “Instruments Quickly” 134 °C/ 4 min, with following short drying, for non packed instruments for immediately following use
- “Bowie&Dick Test” – Steam penetration test – 134 °C/ 3,5 min
- “Vacuum Test” – Chamber air tightness test – compensatory phase length is 5 min, test length is 10 min
The installed programmes could be later, anytime, modifi ed by a chip card system directly at the user. On the chip cards, the programmes developed and tested by producer are saved, based on the order.
Special laboratory software
enables to the operating personnel to make individua modifications of already programmed sterilization programmes.
The user can modify:
- sterilisation temperature ± 3 °C from the set values, the upper limit is 135 °C
- sterilisation time within 0–600 min
- drying phase length 0–60 min
- number of drying phases within 0–10 phases
- evacuation number within 0–10 phases
- in case of solution programmes, the cooling temperature, the upper limit is 120 °C
- in case of programmes controlled by Fo parameter, the Fo parameter within 0–600
We also offer special UNICONFIG software enabling to modify all values of the sterilisation cycle (evacuation, vacuum depth, exposition, drying) and to set the values of the sterilisation cycle temperature and time. (The verifi cation by producer is necessary.)
- Programmes without necessity of using of PT 100 sensor
- Programmes with special charge testing
- Programmes with possibility of use of the movable PT 100 sensor
- Programmes with bacteriological filter on the sterilisation chamber input/output and with continuous condensate sterilisation (suitable for • BSL 3, BSL 4 operations)
- Programms with wide scale of following specified optional accessories
The transparent documentation of working cycles could be secured by:
- an independent documentation with possibility of storing of more reports into the sterilizer memory
- a standard built in printer with a possibility of selecting one of four graphic outputs
- connection of an external A4 printer
- connection to a PC (RS 232) and by storing of reports into the computer memory by the “Printer Archive” software
- sterilizer connection to a computer network (LAN) together with the software application
- using of the bar code scanner
As well as Sterilization equipment we offer a further range of services, which are related to the building of central sterilization departments and sterilizations carried out by surgeries.
- We are able to offer consultancy and project development including logistics and kapacity calculation
- We are able to offer turn key supply of equipment including unified information systems
- We are able to offer a new kind of service, “installation test” and “validation testing” as one of conditions for duality improvements and technical improvements into health care markets. This enables us to prove our conformity to the appropriate standards with the pre-set parameters of the device being set by the manufacturer.
Service and support for the equipment itself and for the users are covered by world-wide network of contractual organizations, BMT a.s. We organize regular training of service technicians and measure their ability before issuing a special certificate showing their ability to carryout service operations. We have an extensive network of recognised worksites connected to a HOT-LINE service, this ensures a quick reaction to client’s questions and requirements. In order to ensure a good quality service to the user and the possibility of fast service intervention we have developed a special auto diagnostic program.
We offer ON-LINE internet diagnostics and monitoring of sterilization device (RMS), which provides fast and direct communication with instrumentation and ensures a continuous, problem-free operation of the equipment within its installed site. This all guarantees low cost operation and long operational life of the system.
The device meets all present ecologic requirements. It does not burden the working conditions and environment. The outer cover of the insulated jacket of the sterilization chamber is manufactured using galvanizér sheet with a quality insulation beneath. This substantially reduces the thermal losses therefore saving electric energy. As standard the equipment has a built-in device which saves up to 80 % of the water requirements consumed by the vacuum pump.
A uniquely divided double chamber jacket with a steam system allows pressurization of the sterilization chamber, this reduces the demi-water consumption by approximetly 20 %. The steam generator is controlled by an automatic microprocessor system and as a standard it is equipped with a clarifying device.
In production we monitor the quality of the materials ensuring a long operational life of the device. The equipment is fitted with additional components that cool the waste water to a pre-set temperature before it enters the drainage systems. The production of the equipment and its process cycles are all based on environmentally friendly methods. All the substantial parts of the unit and packaging are recycled.
The unit is made up of 95 % steel, 4 % of other materials, 1 % electric material and plastics. Ecologic liquidation is performed after the disassembling by the authorized person in accordance with EU regulation, which meets the Regulation WEEE (Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment).
- gastight version “Bio-Seal” with possibility of independent and permanent chamber door sealing by pressurised air
- pressure sterilization chamber with mirror lustre
- stainless steel valves, sterilizable fi lters with integrity test
- F0 control of sterilizing process with supporting air pressure, forced jacket cooling with supporting air pressure, possibility of the charge showering
- e-documentation of sterilizing processes with the possibility of device connecting into the computer network (LAN)