The principle of operation is based on vacuum drying with the possibility of chamber air extrusion by inert gas. An electrically heated stainless steel chamber enables precise heating and drying of samples up to a constant mass. The standard equipment also includes an integrated duct with the diameter of 40 mm, an inert gas connection and a needle valve for fine dosing. For a case of internal overpressure the unit is provided with a safety door valve ”Ventiflex”.
A vacuum drying with the possibility of chamber air extrusion by inert gas is offered by the line VACUCELL that can be used not only for heat labile and oxidation sensitive substances (powder, granulates, …) but also for pieces with hardly accessible openings and threads. These units are ideal for drying of samples up to a constant mass. They are to be used especially in the sphere of plastics processing, in pharmaceutical, chemical, electrical and other industries.
- internal dim. of the chamber: 22, 55, 111 litres
- working temperature: 5 °C above ambient temperature up to 200 °C
- door window
- integrated duct for sensors etc. (ø 40 mm)
- needle valve for fine dosing
- pressure ressistant inner chamber
- safety valve-door VENTIFLEX
- interior: stainles steel, mat No.1.4301 (AISI 316)