Product series description STERIVAP SL
Optimised Price/Utility Value Ratio
STERIVAP® SL is the right option for small health care units as well as for small central sterilization units, putting stress on small ground dimensions of the device and favourable price/utility value ratio.
Top production quality, modern electronics and high quality materials of the device STERIVAP® SL are as natural as the utility characteristics and exceptional safety and reliability level. The steam sterilizer STERIVAP® SL is designed for sterilization of solid, porous and cavity materials designed for steam sterilization with min. temperature of 121°C and solutions in open bottles. The basic version of the device with useful volume of 160–885 litres plus optional equipment offer will satisfy those interested in
Technical and Legislative Standards
The device meets all and any European standards applicable to large steam sterilizers, mainly the standard EN 285. For this purpose, the company
BMT Medical Technology s.r.o. holds certification of the full quality management system according to the following regulations:
- standard EN ISO 13485 and European regulation MDR 2017/745 for health care means.
- standard EN ISO 9001 for products and together with European regulation No. 2014/68/EU, module H/H 1 for pressure devices.
- standard EN ISO 14001, environmental management certificate.
- The accredited Testing Laboratory No. 1325 operates at BMT Medical Technology s.r.o.
New Structural Design
- front-side service (no side service space needed)
- robust pressure sterilization chamber with heated shell, the door and built-in steam generator made of high-quality stainless steel – used materials: AISI 316 Ti and AISI 316 L
- down-take bottom of the sterilization chamber for perfect drying
- ground inner surface of the sterilization chamber, coarseness Ra 1,25 µm (Ra 50 µinch)
- heat insulation of the sterilization chamber using a special insulation layer of Isover with thickness of 100 mm.
- as a standard, all the sterilization chambers are equipped with two easily accessible inlet necks with diameter of 25 a 50 mm in compliance with EN 285
- robust stainless steel frame with max. width of 1000 mm
- motive-power control of sterilization chamber door with a unique spring mechanism, with double safety door protection (safety lath and connection)
- standard built-in steam generator is made of stainless steel as well as the heating bodies
- tube distribution system bringing steam to the sterilization chamber – as a standard it is made of stainless steel, the valves are stainless steel
- all the tube distribution units are heat insulated
- The powerful and low-noise two-stage vacuum pump provides fast air-removal from the chamber, thus reducing the cycle times. A special water saving system helps recunding water consump
- simple mechanic filter at the feeding water input for valve and membrane protection
- bacteriological filter for sterilization chamber aeration (0.1 μm)
- integrated drain – so as to eliminate humidity in the device area, all the pipes lead to a common tank
- one-door and two-door (interleaving) version (vertically movable doors), stainless steel sheeting of the device – compared to usual solutions, they are strengthened with a frame that extends the service life
- access to the device – provided by lockable door panels
- reinforced stainless steel sheeting for quiet operation
Intelligent system of Media Saving
- built-in device for water saving for the membrane, reducing operation costs in as much as 15%
- steam generator with microprocessor automatics and unique construction with automatic desalination provide high quality steam
- the function “Automatic morning switch on“ represents another saving product to save your work time. The device starts in pre-set time without staff presence, it is automatically pre-heated and the vacuum test is performed
New Control Panel with Intuitive Control
- two built-in microprocessor PLC control systems (Master-Slave) with own sensors for independent assessment, sequencing and documentation of operation cycles
- ergonomically located control panel
- touch display technology “touch-screen” 8.2“ provides well-arranged and simple service on charging side
- “touch-screen” 5“ on discharging side (in case of the two-door version)
- “Emergency stop” function integrated in the control panel
- built-in printer for documentation of sterilisation processes
- USB connector on front side for easy transfer of data, programs, protocols, device configuration, etc...
- possibility of language selection for communication with the device
- well-organised digital displaying of pressure and temperature in the sterilization chamber (reference bottle), steam pressure in the sterilization chamber shell and in steam generator
- hours – indicator of remaining program time and real time indicator
- protocols history – integrated memory allows saving of as many and tens of thousands protocols (in graphic or numeric form)
- history of faults – the function allows displaying of error messages on the display
- additional comments – the device allows for the staff to write additional comments to individual programs, resp. cycles (e.g. product name, batch number, series number, etc.) to be included in the record from the printer as well.
- logging – access rights allowing setup of user rights for use of the device
- visual and acoustic signalling of status and processes
- it allows selection of preferred pressure and temperature units
- automatic start programming function
- possibility of automatic door opening after the cycle finishing
We Offer 50 Program Spots in Basic Program Equipment
As a standard, the device is equipped with ”Pre-heating Program“ (134°C/1min).
- Unpacked tools 134°C/4 min
- Packed tools 134°C/7 min
- Packed materials with intensive additional drying 134°C/7 min
- Packed products of glass, rubber and plastics 121°C/20 min
Special Programs with Parameters according to Client’s Specification:
- Prions 134°C/60 min
- Disinfection 105°C/20 min
- Solution in open bottles 121°C/20 min, spontaneous cooling
- “Arnold” 100°C
- Laparo, allo-plastics, optics...
- Extremely long cavities
- Other special programs
Programs according to specific requirements must be validated at the client! Maximal safety during sterilisation of solutions – together with standard operation and safety procedures and processes, the solutions sterilization is checked by three independent systems – temperature and pressure control in sterilisation chamber, temperature in reference bottle and minimal necessary time of the sterilization cycle. Only based on fulfilment of all and any above stated processes the program is assessed as finished and the system allows for the chamber door to be open.
Standard Testing Programs for Routine Control:
- Vacuum test – test of chamber air-tightness, balancing phase duration 5 min, test length 10 min
- Bowie&Dick test 134 – test of steam penetration, 134°C/3.5 min
Documentation of Batches
- independent documentation of operation cycles with recording of pressure and temperature and many other parameters with the possibility of protocols saving in the sterilizer memory.
- connection to PC and protocols saving in the computer memory using the “PrinterArchiv“ software
- sterilizer connection to computer network (LAN) together with software application Ecosoft and DP 3.5
- built-in printer with the possibility of selection of one or two graphic outputs
- possibility of direct connection of an external printer (selected types) via USB, LAN
The PLC automatics of the device is equipped with extensive software for easy control, maintenance and testing (interactive schemes of tube connections, testing programs allowing testing of safety elements of the device, calibration settings, etc.).
The program equipment can be changed via the USB port, service software UNICONFIG. The program data values may be modified directly from the touch display. The device allows detailed planning of service operations with consequent warning on the display or on printer report. The USB port is designed for transfer of data, programs, export of protocols, device configuration, Audit trail, etc.
Client Service Arrangement
Together with classic supplies of instrumentation, we offer a complete spectrum of services connected with development of central and chart room sterilizations.
- consultancy and project processing, including logistics and capacity calculations
- instrumentation supply including individual information systems “on turnkey”
Service and support of users are fully arranged by a worldwide network of contractual organisations of the company BMT® Medical Technology s.r.o. We have an extensive network of brand service work sites connected to HOT-LINE service providing fast response to clients´ questions and requirements. So as to arrange user comfort and fast and high-quality service intervention we developed a special auto-diagnostic program. We offer internet diagnostics and monitoring of the sterilization device (RMS), providing fast and direct communication with the instrumentation and it arranges fluent and trouble-free operation of a work site. All these features guarantee low operation costs and long service life of the device.
The device meets all and any current environmental requirements. It represents no burden for the work and life environment. A powerful suction pump with built-in device for feeding water saving saves approximately 15% of operation costs. The unique construction of the steam generator with automatic desalting arranges permanently high quality of steam.
High quality materials guaranteeing long service life of the device are used for its manufacture. Optionally, the device can be equipped with an element for additional cooling of waste water, allowing its temperature setting. The device does not produce any harmful waste. Environment – friendly methods are used for its manufacture in the workshop. All the main parts of the device as well as the packages are recyclable.
The device consists of 95% of steel, 4% of other materials, 1% of electro material and plastics. Environment-friendly liquidation to be performed after dismantling by an authorised person in compliance with EU regulations, corresponding with the WEEE directive (Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment).