The sterilization effect is achieved by means of active media at the specified temperature and the sterilization exposure time. There are usually the temperatures from 40 °C to 75 °C used with the sterilization exposure time from 45 to 300 minutes according to the character of the application.
An integral offer of top-quality low temperature (also called chemical) sterilizers for a wide range of use in medicine. The modular design enables to assemble unit variants according to individual customers’ wishes, most of the units are available in the single-door or double-door (passing-through) variant. Always safe and reliable.
- safe, reliable and economical
- chamber volume from 55 to 110 liters
- working temperature: from ca. 40 °C to 75 °C
- option of sterilization medium possible
- microprocessor control, simple and clear operation
- wide offer of sterilization programs