- 110 litres
- sterilising chamber made from corrosion and gas-proof light metal alloy
- outer wall of the chamber heated electrically and heat-insulated.
- frame and piping made completely from stainless steel
- operator identification and access protection to prevent unauthorised modification of parameters.
- vacuum pump with gas ejector
- safety door lock
- lockable shelf for the supply containers
- variable temperature procedure (55-75°C)
Low-temperature steriliser for preparing thermolabile goods and medical products in a low-temperature steam formaldehyde process (FO) in a vacuum in line with and TRGS 513 in health care facilities such as hospitals, practice clinics and industrial suppliers of sterile goods. Even narrow-lumen instruments are prepared perfectly.
Approval-free formaldehyde sterilisation (low-temperature steam formaldehyde process).I am interested in FORMOMAT PL