1. BMT Medical Technology s.r.o.,with its registered office at Cejl 157/50, 602 00 Brno-Zábrdovice, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register - Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 58436 (hereinafter referred to as "Regulator"), processes within the scope of its activities within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Device"), the following personal data:
- first and last name
- address of residence
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
2. The name and surname, residential address, telephone number and e-mail address will be processed for the purpose of identifying the parties and the performance of the contract, as well as for the purpose of recording the contract and the future possible exercise and defence of the rights and obligations of the parties. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the Regulation.
3. The controller declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. Exceptions are carriers to whom personal data of buyers are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of goods, providers of evaluation services to whom personal data of buyers are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the evaluation, providers of payment gateways to whom personal data of buyers are transferred to the minimum extent necessary to enable payment of the order. The processors or third parties are:
- software provider webProgress, s.r.o.
- possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications, but not currently used by the Administrator.
4. Commercial communications will be sent to your email address by the Administrator, as this procedure is allowed by Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, unless you refuse it. These communications may only relate to similar goods or services and can be opted out of at any time in a simple way - by sending a letter, email or by clicking on a link in the commercial communication. For this purpose, the email address will be stored by the Administrator for a period of 2 years from the conclusion of the last purchase contract between the parties.
5. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- require us to tell you what personal data we process about you,
- request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on processing,
- request us to erase this personal data,
- the right to data portability and the right to request a copy of the personal data processed,
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority,
- the right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.