The line of work tables is offered in standard depths of 400 up to 1 000 mm and widths of 600 up to 2 200 mm. Standard height of tables is 850 mm and it may be adjusted. The table board may be equipped with a rim, depending on its designation. The lower part of the table may remain free or it may be equipped with shelves or there may be placed a mobile box. For check of textiles, the tables may also be equipped with a glass board. Taking into consideration the ergonomics and easy cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, the work tables are suitable for all and any work sites in health care, laboratories and in community feeding.
- The table is equipped with adjusting screws on all the legs
- The work table is hardened and laminated chipboard
- In case of table length above 2 500 mm, the table has 6 legs
- The table may be completed with a storage area in the rear part of the table and with the rear and side rim
- Rear legs with earthing screws
- Stainless steel DIN 1.4301